Subscribe in a reader
·· Freshwater pearl necklace and bracelet set
·· Aquamarine and labradorite bracelet
·· Labradorite and vermeil necklace and earrings
·· Bali vermeil cage beads and turquoise necklace
·· Rambles Part Two...
·· More rambles...
The Lipstick Page Forums Fashion Blog September 2005
The Lipstick Page Forums Fashion Blog October 2005
· Dylan Blue featuring Saura Designs
· True Colours
· Amy Lilley Designs
· Jewelry Making - About.com
· Jewelry Making Forum - About.com
· Ganoksin - Jewelry Making
· WigJig Free Jewelry Making Designs
· Beading How-To's - Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
· Bali Beads Wholesale - Handmade Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Beads, Findings and Vermeil Beads direct from Bali. Wholesale beads prices for everyone!
Eponym Blog Directory.
More blogs on this site:
Beading Blog - thebroadroom.net: Okay I'm back!
Okay I'm back!
posted by Colleen Shirazi,
April 10, 2007
at 8:24 PM (Pacific)
Last night and today I was working on adding more features to this blog and some others on our site (Beauty Blog, Fashion Blog, the Lipstick Page Forums site in general).
Now I need to test them out! All of the new features are on the top, right-hand side of this blog:
- You can now have updates to this blog emailed to you, from Feedburner.com.
- A new and much better search feature, Google Custom Search, replaces the blog search that used to be at the top of this page, and the domain search on the left. All it does is search this blog, and it's better and more up-to-date than the old header search.
- I don't subscribe to feeds myself but there is a link to do that now.
The next logical step would be to get a Flickr account and use that for my images. I'll definitely do that if I start selling jewelry but probably not now, I'm really tired of hacking this blog. ;)
Labels: beading notes
Handmade Jewelry photo gallery
NO SPAM 0 Comment(s) NO SPAM