Info on beauty collections, present and past.
· Blog Home
· Blog search function
· LUSH Sonic Death Monkey Shower Gel
· LUSH Ocean Salt Cleansing Scrub
· LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap
· LUSH Honey Trap Lip Balm
· LUSH Whipstick Lip Balm
· Beauty Beat: Shiseido Said Closing Marais Collecti...
· MAC Summer 2005: Lady Sol
· MAC Summer 2005: Sunshrine
· MAC Summer 2005: Belle Azure
Note: April 2005 includes 2004 and 2003
· April 2005
· May 2005
· June 2005
· July 2005
· August 2005
· September 2005
· April 2007
The Lipstick Page Forums New Releases Blog
Posted by Dain, Friday, July 29, 2005 6:08 PM (Eastern)
LUSH is phasing out their old shower gels, including Tramp, Back for Breakfast, Slammer, Narcotik, Happy for S.A.D., Freeze, Skinny Dip, and Chai. They will retain the new ones: Flying Fox, Sonic Death Monkey, The Olive Branch, and Happy Hippy. If you love the old ones, get them soon, because once they're gone, they're gone! But LUSH also assures me that they're planning a load of new shower gels soon, so there's much to look forward to, as well.
Recent blog posts: