· Internal Server Error 500 running an ASP script
· Sonic DigitalMedia LE v7
· Damascus-based site better than the Open Directory...
· Side note about Earthlink Total Access and Corel P...
· Can you record streaming audio from the Internet?
· Western Digital external hard drive won't power do...
· Total Annihilation vs. Windows XP
· Kodak EasyShare program
· Symantec Integrator has encountered a problem and ...
· Taking down Alexa.com site ranking boxes
· Startup Applications List
· Welcome to the Hex Hub (Named Hexadecimal Color Codes for HTML)
More blogs on this site:
Computer Blog - thebroadroom.net: How to open an online Excel spreadsheet at a particular cell
Disclaimer: all of the following is purely from personal experience. TheBroadroom.Net urges you to use your own instincts,
common sense, and willingness to take risks when applying any of the information below.
How to open an online Excel spreadsheet at a particular cell
posted by Colleen Shirazi,
Monday, January 23, 2006
at 3:48 PM (Pacific)
I do not know if this works using the MS Excel Viewer, i.e. I am testing this on a computer with Excel installed in it. (This is usually the least of your worries.)
It seems like a crushingly obvious thing to do and yet the only clue I found as to how to do it, was a rather obscure reference on the Microsoft site:
HOW TO: Link to a Particular Worksheet from a Web Page in Excel 2000
Check it out:
Labels: microsoft excel