· Site overhaul
· Update on JVC GR-D30US camcorder
· Site of the Day
· Sites of the Day
· JVC GR-D30US Camcorder Doesn't Work
· Now I'm in the queue at Dell...
· Holy Christmas, scratch that last post...
· Dell computer, Sonic DigitalMedia Plus v7
· Blocking hotlinking from myspace.com
· Adobe Reader crashes after updates
· Startup Applications List
· Welcome to the Hex Hub (Named Hexadecimal Color Codes for HTML)
More blogs on this site:
Computer Blog - thebroadroom.net: Anyone else having problems with MTV Overdrive buffering?
Disclaimer: all of the following is purely from personal experience. TheBroadroom.Net urges you to use your own instincts,
common sense, and willingness to take risks when applying any of the information below.
Anyone else having problems with MTV Overdrive buffering?
posted by Colleen Shirazi,
Thursday, August 03, 2006
at 10:19 PM (Pacific)
Just wondering. I've tried everything--I've upgraded everything from the browser to the Media Player to the Flash, I tried MTV's optimizer (which didn't seem to do anything), I've done Windows Updates...the thing is weird. If you play a music video (with the sound off) and then try to play it again, it's better (as if it really is caching it rather than streaming it).
Still...should it really be like that?