· Warning: copy(yourfile): failed to open stream: Pe...
· Dumping old computer blog posts here
· Problems publishing on Blogger.com?
· What is PR2, PR3, PR4, etc.?
· Site update
· Various useful images
· And so the site transfer goes on...
· Anyone else having problems with MTV Overdrive buf...
· Site overhaul
· Update on JVC GR-D30US camcorder
· Startup Applications List
· Welcome to the Hex Hub (Named Hexadecimal Color Codes for HTML)
More blogs on this site:
Computer Blog - thebroadroom.net: Ipswitch not uploading your files when you're uploading directories?
Disclaimer: all of the following is purely from personal experience. TheBroadroom.Net urges you to use your own instincts,
common sense, and willingness to take risks when applying any of the information below.
Ipswitch not uploading your files when you're uploading directories?
posted by TheBroadroom.Net,
Monday, May 28, 2007
at 11:02 AM (Pacific)
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
I just found out that the default setting on the Ipswitch FTP program, does not transfer "older or same" versions of files on the server, when you're uploading directories. It doesn't pause and ask you. It just goes through every motion of uploading them, and doesn't upload them at all.
Oh gee, how did I find out about that? rotfl...
Labels: ftp, ipswitch