· More on publishing problems with Blogger.com
· Helpful MS images
· Java spider function
· Ipswitch not uploading your files when you're uplo...
· Warning: copy(yourfile): failed to open stream: Pe...
· Dumping old computer blog posts here
· Problems publishing on Blogger.com?
· What is PR2, PR3, PR4, etc.?
· Site update
· Various useful images
· Startup Applications List
· Welcome to the Hex Hub (Named Hexadecimal Color Codes for HTML)
More blogs on this site:
Computer Blog - thebroadroom.net: Blogger.com: Your publish is taking longer than expected...
Disclaimer: all of the following is purely from personal experience. TheBroadroom.Net urges you to use your own instincts,
common sense, and willingness to take risks when applying any of the information below.
Blogger.com: Your publish is taking longer than expected...
posted by Colleen Shirazi,
Saturday, June 02, 2007
at 2:06 PM (Pacific)
Okay! I've discovered a few things.
One is that my blog publishes fine in an earlier version of IE, when it won't publish in my (reasonably upgraded) versions of Firefox and IE. You might try using an older browser if you have one around.
Two is that when I turned on this setting in Firefox:
...to "ask me every time," I got a boatload of requests from Blogger to modify cookies. I clicked "allow" each time, and it published without the nefarious "Your publish is taking longer than expected..." message.
It would appear to be a cookie issue of some sort. At least that's my theory du jour.