· But does it get you off the junk fax lists?
· Problems publishing on blogger.com #4
· Blogger.com: Your publish is taking longer than ex...
· More on publishing problems with Blogger.com
· Helpful MS images
· Java spider function
· Ipswitch not uploading your files when you're uplo...
· Warning: copy(yourfile): failed to open stream: Pe...
· Dumping old computer blog posts here
· Problems publishing on Blogger.com?
· Startup Applications List
· Welcome to the Hex Hub (Named Hexadecimal Color Codes for HTML)
More blogs on this site:
Computer Blog - thebroadroom.net: Rules automatically created for the program: Symantec LiveUpdate
Disclaimer: all of the following is purely from personal experience. TheBroadroom.Net urges you to use your own instincts,
common sense, and willingness to take risks when applying any of the information below.
Rules automatically created for the program: Symantec LiveUpdate
posted by TheBroadroom.Net,
Thursday, September 27, 2007
at 11:11 PM (Pacific)
I kept getting this, in annoying popup form (Norton Internet Security 2005 AntiSpyware Edition).
I went to the Symantec site...their database was useless, but their tech support wasn't.
You are to go to your Norton personal firewall, configure, programs. Click inside the list, select all (control+A), remove. Basically you're going to delete all of the programs in there and have Norton re-detect them.
After that, run the scan. Let everything run completely. When it's finished, restart your computer.
So far, knock wood, it seems to have worked.
Labels: norton, symantec