Google Custom Search

Blog
Recent blog posts:

HomeThe Cosmetics CounterThe PerfumeryThe SalonTech Support
Pages: 1
Anonymous

ack! It's sabrrre and I can't log in! ro
#64125 - 11/24/04 04:15 PM

My comp is still broken so I'm at the library right now. But every time I try to log in.. it happens and then if I click on anything else it says that I'm not. Help please!

print post print thread remind me to answer this add to favorites flag post email thread register an account to use these features

Colleen

Loc: No. California
Reged: 08/28/01
Reviews

Images

Homepage

Hey Michelle! ro... new [Re: Anonymous]
#64126 - 11/24/04 05:37 PM

It's great to 'see' you again. I hope you've been keeping well.

Someone else had a similar problem on LP a while ago. She'd log in and it would show that she was logged in. But whenever she tried clicking anything, it logged her out.

I went back and tried to find what solution we'd come up with...the only thing I still have is this:

Here are some things to check.

Are you running a firewall? One of the moderators had to add LP as a "safe site" in her firewall in order to post on LP.

Is your browser set to a high level of security? I believe the LP script sets 4 cookies when you log in...are you getting all 4 cookies?

Please lmk if either of these things works.

grumble She sent me a PM when she did get logged in successfully and now I don't have it. I think the answer though, had to do with security. Her computer was set to a high level of security and was not accepting the LP cookies.

I don't know if you can change the security level at a library computer...might not hurt to ask? I don't see anything wrong with accepting LP cookies. They don't bite.

Good luck...lmk what happens.

Green/hazel eyes, strawberryish blonde hair, medium, warmish, combination acne-prone skin. Everyday base face: tinted frankensunscreen, MAC Blot pressed powder in Medium, and Nars The Multiple in Malibu (bronzed rose).

print post print thread remind me to answer this add to favorites flag post email thread register an account to use these features

Anonymous

Greendragon here... new [Re: Colleen]
#64130 - 11/25/04 06:33 AM

That was me with the logging in problem! It was indeed a firewall thing. I had to set it so that my computer accpeted third party cookies from the site.

Anonymous

Re: Hey Michelle! ro... new [Re: Colleen]
#64148 - 11/27/04 02:53 PM

Thank you! Our own comp should be fixed soon so maybe I'll just wait for that. Things have been ok. My dad is now staying with me in our one bedroom apt Also, I would like to be added to the Secret Santa thing if it's not too late.

Kisses to all!

Colleen

Reviews

Images

Homepage

Re: Hey Michelle! ro... new [Re: Anonymous]
#64150 - 11/27/04 04:15 PM

Well I hope you can hang in there...

Lisa is doing secret santa again this year...send her a PM about it.

Take care.

Green/hazel eyes, strawberryish blonde hair, medium, warmish, combination acne-prone skin. Everyday base face: tinted frankensunscreen, MAC Blot pressed powder in Medium, and Nars The Multiple in Malibu (bronzed rose).

Colleen

Reviews

Images

Homepage

Thanks for remembering! :) nm new [Re: Anonymous]
#64151 - 11/27/04 04:17 PM

nm

Colleen

Reviews

Images

Homepage

Doh! ro... new [Re: Colleen]
#64157 - 11/27/04 04:58 PM

You can't send a PM, right?

Do you have Lisa's email addy?

Anonymous

Tee hee hee... you funny new [Re: Colleen]
#64176 - 11/28/04 03:33 PM

nope, can you give it to me?

Thanks!

Colleen

Reviews

Images

Homepage

Re: Tee hee hee... you funny new [Re: Anonymous]
#64202 - 11/29/04 01:47 PM

Hmmm...I can't post anyone's email on a public forum...but there has to be a way for us all to get in touch somehow.

I'm going to contact Stevie and figure it out...

Pages: 1

Forum Info
0 registered and 159 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Site owner:  Dain, Stevie, Colleen, WandaC, Suze, greendragon 

Forum Permissions
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7205

HomeThe Cosmetics CounterThe PerfumeryThe SalonTech Support

UBB.threads? 6.4.1

Generated in 0.185 seconds in which 0.154 seconds were spent on a total of 56 queries. Zlib compression disabled.