Blog
Recent blog posts:

HomeThe Cosmetics CounterThe PerfumeryThe SalonTech Support
Pages: 1
WandaC

Loc: Boston, MA
Reged: 08/29/01
Reviews

POLL: What skincare products do you use in the winter?
#77566 - 12/11/06 01:37 PM

I've been using Clinique Superdefense spf25 cream for normal to dry skin during the day.

At night, I've been using Lumene Vitamin + Retinol cream. It works very well but feels a bit greasy.

I'm almost done with Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cream Cleanser and I'll be giving Dove a try.

For eye creams, I've been using 100% Pure organic coffee bean caffeine eye cream in the morning. I let that settle in while I'm putting on my sunscreen and then I use Clinique Advanced Stop Signs spf15 eye cream.

At night, I'm using Avon Lighten Up Plus and I've also used Clinique Repairwear.

fair with a blue undertone, Origins Stay Tuned in Fair, highlighted blond hair and green hazel eyes.

print post print thread remind me to answer this add to favorites flag post email thread register an account to use these features

Audrey_H

Loc: Europe
Reged: 02/18/02
Reviews

Images

Re: POLL: What skincare products do you use in the winter? new [Re: WandaC]
#77568 - 12/11/06 02:10 PM

Mostly Decleor. I use the hydrafloral moisturizer in the summer, and the nutri-delice + the angelique oil in the winter.

"If you have a library and a garden, you have everything you need." -- Cicero.

("And if you also have an iPod loaded with Bach and Brahms, you'll be happy forever." -- Audrey_H)

print post print thread remind me to answer this add to favorites flag post email thread register an account to use these features

JennyB

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
Reged: 08/28/01
Reviews

Images

#77587 - 12/13/06 01:27 PM

We've had very mild weather this fall and winter, so I haven't had the need to switch to heavier moisturizers yet. I'm using up some different GWP creams for night creams, so I don't have a consistent regimen. I'm still very fond of the Decleor foaming cleanser; it's both very mild and very effective.

Green eyes, pale combination skin, brown hair

Colleen

Loc: No. California
Reged: 08/28/01
Reviews

Images

Homepage

#77592 - 12/13/06 05:53 PM

I don't change my routine much, mostly because I have oily skin...one of the (only) advantages to oily skin is that it pretty much takes care of itself in winter. The real maintenance is in summer.

Also, the weather here gets chilly, but usually not cold. It doesn't snow and seldom freezes. Good for me, since I don't like cold weather.

I've been using the same moisturizer, jojoba butter, only slightly more of it. And I have to be more conscientious about putting something on my lips. Otherwise it's been the same.

Green/hazel eyes, strawberryish blonde hair, medium, warmish, combination acne-prone skin. Everyday base face: tinted frankensunscreen, MAC Blot pressed powder in Medium, and Nars The Multiple in Malibu (bronzed rose).

greendragon

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reged: 04/26/02
Reviews

Images

#77600 - 12/14/06 08:34 AM

I haven't switched anything up yet. I'm using the Fruits&Passions foaming cleanser followed by one of the Fruits&Passions moisturizers (the all skin types one). In the Summer, I only moisturize at night (and sometimes even skip that) but now, I'm moisturizing twice a day. I'm using MAC Fast Response when I feel my lids getting tight. When it gets colder, I may have to switch to a heavier moisturizer at night and I may need to use shea butter on my lids. Winter is the season where I have to be extra careful not to irritate my skin with harsh products so I do masks and exfoliation a little less often. If my skin gets irritated, I end up having to use really heavy cream for at least a week...

Pages: 1

Forum Info
1 registered and 41732 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Site owner:  Dain, Stevie, Colleen, WandaC, Suze, greendragon 

Forum Permissions
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 17194

HomeThe Cosmetics CounterThe PerfumeryThe SalonTech Support

UBB.threads? 6.4.1

Generated in 0.387 seconds in which 0.372 seconds were spent on a total of 45 queries. Zlib compression disabled.